AIMS ™ (Asset Inventory Management System) is the intelligent way to pro-actively manage critical assets that can contribute to flooding or pollution if they are not managed and maintained properly. It provides an intuitive display of your data together with real-time integration to your existing core application suite.
Trained and competent field crew’s maintenance inspections are uploaded in real time into our Asset Inventory Management System – AIMS™. This enables customers and operations to access all inspection information as close to real time as possible. All authorised users can view up to date information in our secure cloud-based platform.
Our crews carry out routine inspections of water authority assets using our app on their iPad. In some cases, these assets are high profile and of a critical nature including pipe bridges, Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) chambers, Penstocks, Detention Tanks and the like.
Our fleet includes Jetvac, Citiflex, Vanpack and specialist units. All our inspection vehicles are fully equipped and able to rectify most serviceability issues; root removal, degreasing, de-silting and CCTV surveys. As well as rectifying serviceability issues the real time reporting allows more serious issues to be avoided, such as pollutions and property flooding. CALM believe that proactive is always better than reactive!
- Asset condition and supporting photographs visible to all users
- First Time Fix – pro-active approach
- ‘Live’ High Level reports available, including asset degradation
- Remedial packages can easily be compiled
- Asset location and other useful information visible to all users
- Secure, cloud-based platform
- Intuitive display of asset information and activities
- Dedicated mobile application to remove paper-based data capture on-site
- Real-time updates of information via secure APIs
- Asset library storing historic inspection information, asset information and 3D drawings
- Real-time view of productivity and actions from site crew
- Easy integration to your existing core application suite
transparency of data across your business
AIMS provides a single view of your assets, their up-to-date condition and what’s been happening to them.
An intelligent reporting suite provides KPI, management and operational details needed by each user role. Map-based outputs showing network details and individual asset conditions compliment the core reports and graphical displays.
Operations planners have full visibility of upcoming and historic activities in both report and map-based formats. Data captured on-site using our intuitive mobile application is transmitted securely and in real-time to enable the latest condition of an asset to be assessed. With an in- built grading system to identify the severity of issues, follow-up works can immediately be planned from data held within the system.
365 days a year