CALM successfully tendered, programmed, delivered & reported on the cleaning & CCTV inspection of over 10km of waste water pipeline in New Rossington, Yorkshire on behalf of North Midland Construction & Severn Trent Water.
The project was deemed a great success due to the following salient factors:-
- Minimal disruption to the general public by way of timely notification and excellent communication.
- Consistently delivered the quality, quantity and range of services required to the highest satisfaction of the client.
- CCTV footage was downloaded and stored on Sewer Viewer, a bespoke industry leading cloud based CCTV storage system that has been developed to allow our clients access to efficiently inspect asset condition & store all asset information.
- Working in collaboration with the client to continually strive towards improved procedures & new initiatives.
- Excellent client/contractor communication to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Supplied the client with all project information necessary in a timely manner offering full visibility of actual & potential issues encountered that may affect the time or cost of the project.
- All aspects of the project were delivered safely, on time & on budget to a very high standard irrespective of the numerous unforeseen issues that could have adversely affected all targets.
- All information requested by the client was available to a high specification within 3 weeks of operational completion & hosted on a cloud based management system.
Due to the high level of success CALM delivered throughout the New Rossington project & the relationships developed with the client several more schemes have been awarded. Projects that are due to start imminently include works in and around Nottingham & Worcester. CALM responsibilities will include completing all STC25 manhole surveys & COP surveys in addition to pipeline cleaning & CCTV inspection.