If you wish to apply for the positions below, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
With a track record of success, we are developing our next generation of products and services.
Join us in our vision of being the best and most innovative solutions provider to the utilities and infrastructure markets.
An active member of the operations team. The role requires you to, in some part act as the conduit between the site based activities, the site teams and the Contract Manager. The successful candidate must be able to follow operational procedures and work mainly without supervision. Completing routine operational tasks designed to ensure we deliver and meet the client’s expectations. Administrating tasks/processes of the site activities ensuring they have the ability, equipment and resources to allow the team to complete the daily tasks in a safe manner. The role requires a dynamic individual which can pick up operational issues, find solutions and deliver.
- Full time position of Operational Assistant.
- 5 hrs a week paid over 5 days. (30 min lunch not paid)
- Based out of Preston but may need to occasionally travel.
- Driving License is desired.
- with 28 days’ holidays p/a.
Jet-Vac / Recycler Operative / Full-time / Preston, Chesterfield & Sheffield
• High/Medium Risk confined spaces
• High-Pressure Water Jetting
• Street Works (Signing, Lighting, Guarding)
• Emergency First Aid at Work
• Operating JHL Machines
A clean driving license is essential for this position. The rates are dependent on the experience of the applicant.