If you wish to apply for the positions below, please send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.
With a track record of success, we are developing our next generation of products and services.
Join us in our vision of being the best and most innovative solutions provider to the utilities and infrastructure markets.
Complete Asset Life Management Group Ltd (Calm Solutions) is a growing business, providing data process and analysis services to the Utilities. Due to expansion, we are looking for a Data Administrator to join our team. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills.
Operations Site Supervisor
Operations Site Supervisor – 37.5 Hours per week
• Usual hours of work – 0700 – 1600
• 20 annual leave days + statutory holidays
• Company Vehicle
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension
Calm Solutions Ltd, part of the Ipsum Group specialises in the maintenance and repair aspects of the drainage sector. Our specialist operations span the UK with a noticeable presence in the North West and Yorkshire.
Customer service and safe working practices are at the core of our business, the foundations of everything we do and the reason we continue to be one of the market leaders.
Owing to a period of organic growth and substantial investment, we are seeking an experienced, proactive and self-motivated Operations Supervisor to join our management team based in Yorkshire (Brighouse).
The successful candidate will be a key stakeholder in further developing the business. You will possess the ability to implement new processes and make efficiency gains ensuring we continue to build on our operational excellence and high-level of customer service.
Reporting to the Framework Manager, the Operations Supervisor’s responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Management and supervision of our operational teams
• Ensure operations are carried out on time and within budget
• Ensure the clients requirements are met
• Quality checks
• Incident investigation and reporting
Health and Safety
• Ensure safe working processes and procedures are followed
• Carrying out site inspections and audits
- Production and delivery of toolbox talks
• Production of RAMS
• Identifying skill set gaps and planning training accordingly
Fleet & Equipment
• Calibration & maintenance of equipment and the keeper of accurate records
• Vehicle & Plant maintenance and the keeper of accurate records
• Ensuring vehicles, plant and equipment are used in line with company processes and procedures
What skills are we looking for?
- Excellent customer service skills
• Extensive knowledge of the drainage industry (YW contract)
• Previous experience in a supervisory/management role
• Supervisory / Management qualification
• Ability to adapt to change and drive change within the business
• Good IT skills including experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Full Driving Licence
- Experienced in using the YW Toughbook system (with TB training)
- Knowledge of various workstreams (Lining, High pressure water Jetting, CCTV surveying, robotic cutting)
If you believe you have the attributes to join our energetic, proactive, and successful team as Operations Supervisor, please apply by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org